This is my favorite photo from last weekend’s Fleet Week. I love living in a place where I can step outside and be dazzled by the view. That’s one of the reasons I always carry a camera.
MORE WAYS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH NICOLE
- How do you turn someone’s ordinary day into an #extraordinary one? (Thread: 1 of 8) I went into @PwCUS’s San Jose o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 day ago
- RT @dmofengineering: Next time a CEO asks me to explain technical debt, this is going on the slide… https://t.co/4Pm73wOoVn ~ posted 1 week ago
- 🎉 Best way to end my work week: congratulating my new @PwCUS colleague (& my employee referral) @RobWherry yesterda… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 week ago
- Indeed, joining PwC seven years ago today has given me the “opportunity of a lifetime”! I had no idea when they r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- Looking forward to meaningful rest & renewal this summer thanks to @PwCUS weeklong firm holiday followed by my m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 2 months ago