This is my favorite photo from last weekend’s Fleet Week. I love living in a place where I can step outside and be dazzled by the view. That’s one of the reasons I always carry a camera.
MORE WAYS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH NICOLE
- Thanks @TheRealYenChen for penning this powerful perspective that combines your early encounter with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 2 weeks ago
- It’s a heartbreaking, scary time to be #AsianAmerican. In the past week I’ve been encouraged at work by: • colleagu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 3 weeks ago
- Which companies have you seen take meaningful actions to #stopAsianhate? Who’s donating $ to advocacy orgs, equippi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- Looking forward to joining the conversation on “Stemming the tide of hate towards the AAPI community” with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- The rise of #antiasian violent crimes across the USA & especially here in the Bay Area scares me. I feel supported… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago