Spotted this in my friend’s San Francisco kitchen. It evokes the true chill of winter, which ironically is a season that bears fruit.
MORE WAYS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH NICOLE
- Had THE BEST TIME gathering in person with PwC’s 150+ Products & Technology leaders last week — our first time meet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- How do you derive lessons learned so you as an individual or your team as a whole can work more effectively going f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- Calling all current and former journalists and marketers in my network and beyond: Check out this fantastic opportu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- Told my new boss yesterday during our career-planning call that I’m passionate about sharing #lessonslearned from m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 3 months ago
- Amen to this! Such a deeply thought-provoking and articulate perspective by @StephenAtHome. One of the reasons… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 3 months ago