I swung by Yahoo!’s company store a few days ago and was flabbergasted to learn someone — yes, one person — had scooped up all 1,000 remaining Insta-Yodel Buttons off the store shelves and out of the stockroom, all at once! Wow. Here I thought I was going to be the big spender by purchasing a dozen of the smile-inducing, sing-songy desktop toys. Now I’ll have to find another fun gift to give until the next shipment arrives… Hmmm, what would be as much fun as a ginormous button that yodels in five musical styles, from rap to reggae? Listen to the yodels in the video above and let me know if it inspires any exciting, brand-merchandise ideas. Thanks!
MORE WAYS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH NICOLE
- Thanks @TheRealYenChen for penning this powerful perspective that combines your early encounter with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 2 weeks ago
- It’s a heartbreaking, scary time to be #AsianAmerican. In the past week I’ve been encouraged at work by: • colleagu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 3 weeks ago
- Which companies have you seen take meaningful actions to #stopAsianhate? Who’s donating $ to advocacy orgs, equippi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- Looking forward to joining the conversation on “Stemming the tide of hate towards the AAPI community” with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- The rise of #antiasian violent crimes across the USA & especially here in the Bay Area scares me. I feel supported… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago