I swung by Yahoo!’s company store a few days ago and was flabbergasted to learn someone — yes, one person — had scooped up all 1,000 remaining Insta-Yodel Buttons off the store shelves and out of the stockroom, all at once! Wow. Here I thought I was going to be the big spender by purchasing a dozen of the smile-inducing, sing-songy desktop toys. Now I’ll have to find another fun gift to give until the next shipment arrives… Hmmm, what would be as much fun as a ginormous button that yodels in five musical styles, from rap to reggae? Listen to the yodels in the video above and let me know if it inspires any exciting, brand-merchandise ideas. Thanks!
MORE WAYS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH NICOLE
- Had THE BEST TIME gathering in person with PwC’s 150+ Products & Technology leaders last week — our first time meet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- How do you derive lessons learned so you as an individual or your team as a whole can work more effectively going f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- Calling all current and former journalists and marketers in my network and beyond: Check out this fantastic opportu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- Told my new boss yesterday during our career-planning call that I’m passionate about sharing #lessonslearned from m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 3 months ago
- Amen to this! Such a deeply thought-provoking and articulate perspective by @StephenAtHome. One of the reasons… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 3 months ago