I swung by Yahoo!’s company store a few days ago and was flabbergasted to learn someone — yes, one person — had scooped up all 1,000 remaining Insta-Yodel Buttons off the store shelves and out of the stockroom, all at once! Wow. Here I thought I was going to be the big spender by purchasing a dozen of the smile-inducing, sing-songy desktop toys. Now I’ll have to find another fun gift to give until the next shipment arrives… Hmmm, what would be as much fun as a ginormous button that yodels in five musical styles, from rap to reggae? Listen to the yodels in the video above and let me know if it inspires any exciting, brand-merchandise ideas. Thanks!
MORE WAYS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH NICOLE
- WANT. Actually, I selfishly want the most important people in my life — anyone who hangs out with me or my family —… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- #Gamechanger — especially for those of us whose primary camera is our smartphone! Great explanations & everyday-app… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 2 months ago
- grateful & energized by chance to teach #storytelling workshop to @PwC Leadership #Coaching Center of Excellence! T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 5 months ago
- Thanks @TheRealYenChen for penning this powerful perspective that combines your early encounter with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 6 months ago
- It’s a heartbreaking, scary time to be #AsianAmerican. In the past week I’ve been encouraged at work by: • colleagu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 7 months ago