While jogging home, I noticed this trifecta of my favorite things to photograph — the Golden Gate Bridge, a sunset, and a reflection — in a rustic window near Crissy Field’s Warming Hut.
MORE WAYS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH NICOLE
- grateful & energized by chance to teach #storytelling workshop to @PwC Leadership #Coaching Center of Excellence! T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- Thanks @TheRealYenChen for penning this powerful perspective that combines your early encounter with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 2 months ago
- It’s a heartbreaking, scary time to be #AsianAmerican. In the past week I’ve been encouraged at work by: • colleagu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 2 months ago
- Which companies have you seen take meaningful actions to #stopAsianhate? Who’s donating $ to advocacy orgs, equippi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 3 months ago
- Looking forward to joining the conversation on “Stemming the tide of hate towards the AAPI community” with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 3 months ago