MORE WAYS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH NICOLE
- Indeed, joining PwC seven years ago today has given me the “opportunity of a lifetime”! I had no idea when they r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 week ago
- Looking forward to meaningful rest & renewal this summer thanks to @PwCUS weeklong firm holiday followed by my m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- Come join me in PwC’s Learning & Development org! I’ve loved and thrived in multiple roles during my seven years he… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 1 month ago
- Had THE BEST TIME gathering in person with PwC’s 150+ Products & Technology leaders last week — our first time meet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 3 months ago
- How do you derive lessons learned so you as an individual or your team as a whole can work more effectively going f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 4 months ago
Tag Archives: tokyo
This Christmas-collides-with-Valentine’s Tree struck me as odd when I saw it last month at Sunshine City, a Tokyo shopping mall. Why is the tree plastered with silver Cupids, hearts, stars, and pink garland?