While jogging home, I noticed this trifecta of my favorite things to photograph — the Golden Gate Bridge, a sunset, and a reflection — in a rustic window near Crissy Field’s Warming Hut.
MORE WAYS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH NICOLE
- 💕 watching this @sesamestreet special tonite with 3 generations of my family! I cared more about what the character… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 2 months ago
- WANT. Actually, I selfishly want the most important people in my life — anyone who hangs out with me or my family —… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 5 months ago
- #Gamechanger — especially for those of us whose primary camera is our smartphone! Great explanations & everyday-app… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 5 months ago
- grateful & energized by chance to teach #storytelling workshop to @PwC Leadership #Coaching Center of Excellence! T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 8 months ago
- Thanks @TheRealYenChen for penning this powerful perspective that combines your early encounter with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… ~ posted 10 months ago